Obviously we want you to be delighted every time you shop at Hochbettmitrutsche. However if for any reason you aren’t totally satisfied with your purchase, please return your item to us in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt.
If you would like to return an order you have made through our website please email to arrange your refund.
Responsibility For Returning Items
Please note that we do not cover the delivery cost of returns. Items can only be returned if they're in perfect condition and in the original packaging, so please ensure that they are packed well. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any item which is not in the right condition. Please take care to fully inspect your items to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging, as failure to do so may result in us being unable to accept the returned item.
All purchases made in store at Hochbettmitrutsche or Hochbettmitrutsche Flowers will need to be returned directly to the relevant store within 14 days of purchase, in their original packaging and condition. Please ensure you retain your receipt for any returns. Please note we do not offer cash refunds for in-store purchases. All in-store purchases will be refunded via store credit, or we can arrange an exhange.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Unwanted items must be returned within 14 days of receipt to qualify for a refund. We are unable to exchange unwanted items with a different item.
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- Please note that replacement items or refunds can not be issued until we have received the original items back to our warehouse.
- We recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the receipt. - We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- All orders will be refunded within five working days of receipt of your return. - - - Refunds may take up to 10 days to clear in your account.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
If you believe your item is faulty please . When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item, and a description of the fault. Please DO NOT attempt to fix the item of your own accord or via a third party as this may affect your entitlement to a refund, compensation or reimbursement.
All items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies please notify us within 72 hours. We are unable to replace or refund items if we are not notified within this time. In the case of a faulty item we can only offer an exchange for the same item. We will arrange collection of the faulty item from you and cover the delivery cost of the replacement.
Returning Self-Assembly Items
If an item requires self-assembly, please check all the components thoroughly for any damage and our customer services if any damage is spotted. Self-assembly products must be returned unused and in their original packaging and cannot be returned once partially or fully assembled unless confirmed as defective.
- Masterclasses: for the Design School, Flower School or any other workshop event cancellations must be made at least 21 days prior to the event in order to avoid incurring a £15 cancellation charge. Unfortunately, cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the event are non-refundable.
- Special Order items: please note if you purchase made to order items through the website or by telephone the order cannot be cancelled once it has been placed. Items ordered with a customer's own choice of fabric, colour or material cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded once purchased.
- Paint is made to order and therefore also non-refundable, we advise you try a sample first.
- Gift vouchers: gift vouchers and e-vouchers are non-refundable.
Sample sales and warehouse sale purchases are final and non-refundable.